By Anonymous - 02/12/2012 18:55 - United Kingdom - Southwold

Spicy
Today, my parents heard from my sister that I'd recently lost my virginity to my girlfriend. I've never been bitched out so viciously in my life, and yet my sister, whom everyone knows has had numerous casual sexual partners this year, is treated like a princess 24/7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 475
You deserved it 2 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps there's an age difference? Idk what to vote on this because really it depends on your age.

kotana191 8

usually it's the other way around when it comes to losing your virginity....

Comments

KingBrewster 6

Cause she's a girl, or "daddy's angel". Someday you will treat your daughter like this! Not that I have a kid, or even a girlfriend at the moment...

Shouldn't have told her in the first place. YDI

It was quite the opposite for me. My older brother could do no wrong. Parents shouldn't do that. I'm sorry, it makes you feel like shit I know.

PeytonBieda 8

This reminds me so much of Eric and Laurie from That 70's Show.

Krajjan 9

82 - This is the second time I've seen you misspell your screen name. Super fail.

maybe they think you'll have unsafe sex and you'll impregnate a girl

Rocky007 15

Look on the bright side. You're the one they'd hoped would be the good responsible child.

dont feel alone, i get treatedike shit the same way vs. my sister. she stole my pain meds askin me for drugs the nighr before, so my bitch of a mother cuts me off & ***** me over calling me a pillhead addict, i have a busyed tooth, anxiety, & sever back pain, but she maintains a relayiomship of mu sister. bitches. fml.