By Anonymous - 02/12/2012 18:55 - United Kingdom - Southwold

Spicy
Today, my parents heard from my sister that I'd recently lost my virginity to my girlfriend. I've never been bitched out so viciously in my life, and yet my sister, whom everyone knows has had numerous casual sexual partners this year, is treated like a princess 24/7. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 475
You deserved it 2 559

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Perhaps there's an age difference? Idk what to vote on this because really it depends on your age.

kotana191 8

usually it's the other way around when it comes to losing your virginity....

Comments

skinny_treats 6

your basically Miley Cyrus and your sister is Taylor Swift.

Llama_Face89 33

I feel your pain, OP. It's the same with my family. When I lived at home (this is when I was 20) I wasn't even allowed to be alone in the basement with a girl but my younger sister is one of the biggest ***** in town.

Sounds like they had hope for you (but had lost hope for her)...

emoshadow47 9

Sounds like the story of my life :/

How old are you? You shouldn't even be having se until you live on your own and are married, and you should only have sex with who you married.

131, Quilt living in the 1950s bible belt america and grow the **** up.

131: Just because it's your personal choice doesn't mean OP should do anything.

It doesn't matter how they treat your sister. That isn't the point. You're too young to be having sex if you parents can bitch you out for it. YDI. I'm so sick of immature teens having sex in this generation.

uhnevermind 24

What if OP is 17/18 and his parents still think it's not alright? And I think the whole point of the FML was that the parents have a blatant favorite.