By BasicallySodaFlavoredWater - 14/12/2015 00:15 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my parents decided that the best way to save money was to dilute everything we drank with water. Only one more year of watered down soda and juice to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 073
You deserved it 2 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe you should just stick with water and not have watered down anything. Why torture yourself? Water is great on it's own. Unless you hate water...

why spend the money on soda and juice in the first place, why not stick with water if it'll taste like it anyway?

Comments

This is the most absurd thing I'll hear in a long time.

Would make more sense to just drink more water on it's own and when you have a soda or juice have it undiluted.

just get ice tea powder, it's great when it's mixed with water ;)

bobsanction 18

Do they water down your water?

luciorossari 8

or just drink less juice and soda and drink it at full strength when you do?

the_taken_queen 4

Or you could just ******* drink water?

its not that bad, you get used to it after a while. fruit juices do the best with this. Diabetic, do this with almost everything.

Watered down juice is better for you than flat out juice. No juice is even better. Same with soda but blech watered down soda? Would be better not to buy any at all, why is THAT their first thought? Stupid parents... Honestly.

Could save even more money by not buying soda and juice in the first place and only having it when you go out. That's what I do.