By future burger flipper - 03/06/2013 19:22 - United States - Whitewater

Today, my parents blew my entire college fund in their quest to finish building their replica Hobbit house in our back yard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 838
You deserved it 6 317

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Time to grab a bat and pay that Hobbit house a visit.

Your parents are awesome for building that. Sucks they had to use your college funds though!

Comments

Pay for it like the rest of us middle class students do, get a job... Scholarships... Or student loans! Trust me, you'll appreciate your courses a lot more when you're working your ass off to pay for them.

You should call Peter Jackson and Oprah and make sure both know you called the other. Oprah is always looking for people to give things to and this sounds like it would make a great story. As for PJ, the publicity might get him to kick in too! Worst case scenario you lose a couple hours writing emails and taking pictures and making phone calls.

Well then you could pay for college just like i have to

Your parents are completely lame, I'm not sure how they even conceived you

How can you be mad at them for that. That's pure awesome. If anything, your parents were just teaching you to be more fiscally responsible so you don't grow up with a sense of entitlement and think you can just get spoon fed everything in life.

Sugarfur 2

YDI for thinking your parents should pay for your college.

sdahl1113 4

That was your parent's money not yours so they can do whatever they want with it. It does kind of suck that they planned to give it to you and then took it back though.