By quietsleeper - 13/10/2009 11:07 - United States

Today, my new girlfriend told me I don't snore when I sleep. Which is funny, since during the last year of my marriage, my ex-wife would make me sleep on the couch because my loud snoring kept her up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 501
You deserved it 2 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks man. fyl. You're ex-wife wanted the whole bed to herself. But at least you have a girlfriend now.

Actually snoring can be caused by stress, so maybe thats the problem? http://www.etipsguide.com/snoring-and-stress.html

Comments

That is hilarious! I loved it. Come on people, give the guy a break.

Bahaha. Should have told her that if she doesn't like it, she can move her butt to the couch. :]

who were you? your ex-wifes pet? Who obays their wife and sleeps on the sofa? "GET DOWN YOU BAD BOY" *whimper* *goes to sleep on sofa*

Well... now you know why you're divorced eh? Guys, we kind of forget that, y'know, he might have loved his ex-wife, hence the marriage? So finding out she lied to him about something so intimate (meaning, she hated him just being in bed, let alone having relations) kind of salts the wound? That's why it's an FML. Yes, at least he has a new girlfriend, but... well, we can probably relate this to maybe... I dunno... the vet putting your dog down for cancer and you finding out years later that it didn't have cancer at all. Yes you have a new dog now, but that doesn't mean it's not upsetting. But you gotta think positive dude. Stiff upper lip. At least you got the bitch out of your life, eh?

magoojr09 0

It's an FML because it implies that his wife wanted him gone for other reasons . . .such as sex with someone else.

ArthursLifeSucks 2

Good for you. FY ex-wife's L. Bang your new g/f and smile.

fretforyerlatte 0

it is possible that you snored before and don't now. did you quit smoking or anything? when my husband quit smoking, his snoring stopped.

No one ALWAYS snores, and at night while you're sleeping, she's likely sleeping too, and it apparently doest waker her up. The same thing happens at my place and my gf's kids are like.. "Jesus christ you snored last night like an avalache smashing into a train full of chainsaws!" She doesn't beleive them because she sleeps right through it.

doc fox says the somat fishy going on there. I think it's cod maybe trout not sure, survey says: fyl!

When u were married to ur ex u should of said to her, "if u don't like my snoring lift up ur fat ass and go sleep on the couch" But whatever u should be happy u've got a girlfriend that doesn't lie.

xenomorph 0

Proper grammar and spelling would be much appreciated.