By quietsleeper - 13/10/2009 11:07 - United States

Today, my new girlfriend told me I don't snore when I sleep. Which is funny, since during the last year of my marriage, my ex-wife would make me sleep on the couch because my loud snoring kept her up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 501
You deserved it 2 962

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sucks man. fyl. You're ex-wife wanted the whole bed to herself. But at least you have a girlfriend now.

Actually snoring can be caused by stress, so maybe thats the problem? http://www.etipsguide.com/snoring-and-stress.html

Comments

jw90 18

It could also be psychological reasons that he doesn't snore with his girlfriend and why he did with his wife. But what do I know I'm just a psych major.

theblazian 0

Yup you are right..... though it is much more likely that she no longer wanted to sleep with him since it ended up being the last year of their marriage.... though honestly I'm wondering why in hindsight the dude didn't realize that. He obviously cares enough since he felt that it completely ****** his life.... I mean seriously... my ex-wife didn't want to sleep with me before we divorced.... oh the unexpected inconceivable inhumanity!

Wow, that's really rough dude. Getting kicked out of bed, nothing's worse than that. Oh no, look, someone just took your blankie! Oh my, your sippy cup is also out of juice. Seriously, the OP needs to grow the **** up.

Prawn_fml 2

That's pretty rude of your ex. Even if you did snore, she's the one with the issue with it, so she should take the sofa.

skyeyez9 24

maybe your new gf is a heavy sleeper and can't hear your snoring.

Correction, you're life "sucked." It doesn't any more.

morgan020 0

haha my mom snores so loud she wakes herself up and blames it on my dad it's funny l. she never believed us until we taped her taking a nap on the couch and she kept snoring and waking herself up.

Are ya sure it's her snoring that wakes her? Hope it's not that condition where sleepers stop breathing, that's serious!

cooliekid 0

that sucks man hope your ex-wife wasn't sneaking anyone into the bedroom kudos on divorcing her lying sorry ass and hey least you found an honest girl now.. double plus for you