By Why Me - 20/10/2014 03:00 - United States - Indianapolis

Today, my neighbor finally decided that when she walks her dog, she should pick up his poop. She also decided to leave the poop-filled bags in my driveway. I confronted her about this and she claimed it's never happened. I've watched her multiple times from my front window. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 040
You deserved it 2 789

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Record her and show her the recording

Put it on her front porch and light it on fire.

Comments

Definitely try to film her. If not, and you catch her, let her know right then and there that you see what she's doing. If you have a homeowners' association, you might try complaining to them about what she's doing.

thecman25 14

Video tape it happening (make sure you have a clear image of her face) several times then file a police report, showing them the videos.

Video and sue for trespassing and vandalism

this is not something that you can sue for, and I don't think it would be considered vandalism.

orbit 22

You can sue for anything, the question is if you can win. And illegal dumping can fall under vandalism.

put it all in a box and deliver it to her door.

Save the bags for several days. Then dump them on her front step. Pour some water on them so there wet and mushy.

Rather than watching her, say something to her.

OP did and her neighbor is denying it. I say go to the police with video footage and file a police report.

I have an evil idea, which someone may have already thought of. Take a picture of her doing it and then make a flyer with it. Saying something polite like please throw your poo in the trash bin. Post the flyer on a light pole or something near your driveway. A little public humiliation goes a long way.

Just record it...unless she has the psyco movie issue