By FML - 21/12/2013 16:58 - United Kingdom - Glasgow

Today, my mum and I were referred to as "ladies". I'm happy for her, since she always complains about looking masculine. However, I would still like to be called a gentleman, seeing as how I am one. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 224
You deserved it 3 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

challan 19

Dude looks like a lady. *air guitar solo*

ashalayx 13

this time of year? every second of the year

Comments

You might want to reevaluate your fashion choices...

There's so many FMLs like this on here. Is a very common occurence it seems.

No worries OP. I get called ma'am at work right to my face and I have a full mustache and goatee

fucMyLifeSoHard 18

Well so does my aunt, but that doesn't stop her from being a woman.

jazzy_123 20

I don't care if I get down voted but that was freaking hilarious! x)

Wizardo 33

Juice up via a needle in the arse, if that doesn't appeal to you then there's always a wardrobe and exercise change - never too late.

I say if you look feminine, don't fight it. Own it. "I feel pretty! Oh so pretty!"

doc, do you feel pretty, and witty, and gay?

jazzy_123 20

no, he probably feels pretty and witty and bright.

you forgot to specify if you are a flaming homosexual (in which case the person was probably right)

I feel your pain! I get called a lady all the time! I actually had a dude slap my ass before, because he thought I was a girl...

challan 19

it might be the one direction hair cut.

jazzy_123 20

slapping your ass? Dude that's freakin weird. Maybe you should evaluate yourself and determine the cause....

Next time you meet this guy, shave all your hair off, get a handlebar moustache and torn/dirty overalls. If you are still called a lady...you are pretty much a basket case.

It's not you, OP. It's the 'shrooms. Did you have an enlightening conversation, after?