By matish - 20/09/2018 13:30

Today, despite having long hair and wearing makeup and a dress, I was still mistaken for a man several times. I'm a girl and I was born a girl. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 009
You deserved it 196

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Zekfen 17

Women don’t normally have an Adam Apple and beard. It probably throws them off.

Really? I’m guessing you’re one to slow down to get a real good look at car wrecks. This is one story where I DON’T want a picture!

Comments

Zekfen 17

Women don’t normally have an Adam Apple and beard. It probably throws them off.

Normally, no. But when they do its remarkable. It's like dating Chewbacca.

You should have fun with it and everytime you're mistaken for a man, in a deep voice just say " you guys are freaks".

Anyone else who read that quote hear Michael Clark Duncan's voice in their head?

I'm a guy who used to be mistaking for a woman when I used to have long even tho I'm hairy from head to toe🙄

_123456 3

At least you know your the gender that’s on your birth certificate

To show one is not gender biased sexist, the proper thing to do now is to not assume a person is the gender that she or he appears to be. The only way to do that is to assume the person is the opposite gender of one’s appearance. How dare you malign these culturally sensitive people!

Small boobs are not a reason we would assume a girl is a guy. Dressed like a man maybe

Understood. I wasn’t meaning her any offense. I was thinking that if if she was a smaller size, then maybe some idiots would mistake her for a guy, especially since there are TGs who wear dresses. (I’ve had friends who are transgender, so again, no offense meant.)

I feel for the OP. I'm not even manly looking in the face... But get regularly mistaken if people see me from behind, simply because I'm broadly built and over 6' tall. It's crazy how many people immediately assume you're a sir based on height alone.