By missy - 09/03/2009 22:54 - United States

Today, my mother told me she needed a urine sample to send in to the doctors to test for any allergies. I did what she had asked and went to my room. I came down stairs later and found her in the bathroom putting my pee on a pregnancy test stick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 418
You deserved it 8 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i totally thought it would have ended up as a drug test, not a pregnancy test.

Comments

hootch 0

#6. i don't push my beliefs on anyone don't do that it's rude. is rude a sin? now was your mom trying to test you or show your dad she's not prego?

skladek 0

Next time give her a glass of apple juice. If she comments on it being cloudy, offer to run it through again...and chug it in front of her.

docxxx 0

I loled at this ahahahahahaha. that's awesome

wow dat sucks....wuld suck even more if u r preggers.... Note: I believe in God.....and i also believe that number 6 is TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY INSANE!!!! Just saying.....

silentfirefly 0

That's a little paranoid, not to mention untrustworthy... @6 No one cares about your religious fanaticism. Her mom wasn't doing "the Lord's work" - I don't think he needs any help with his job. Not to mention, if I believed in God, I would believe he'd have much bigger issues to care about than teens fooling around.

LOL 6 you are hilarious or was that fo real?!

ohk... but i think u deserved that!!! i mean someone here said something about u loosing her trust now? well did u ever think that she has lost all trust in you?!?!?!?! i mean how have u acted that she has to go to such horrible measures to find out the truth?!?! and i mean u are living in HER house! so her rules! and i think that its really rude to call her mum a "bitch"! have u guys tot about the fact that her mum worried about her SO much that she did this? and did u guys think that her mum worried about her SO much because she LOVES HER SO MUCH????