By missy - 09/03/2009 22:54 - United States

Today, my mother told me she needed a urine sample to send in to the doctors to test for any allergies. I did what she had asked and went to my room. I came down stairs later and found her in the bathroom putting my pee on a pregnancy test stick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 87 419
You deserved it 8 666

Same thing different taste

Top comments

i totally thought it would have ended up as a drug test, not a pregnancy test.

Comments

you're an idiot, and wayyy to naive about mothers. urine...for an allergy test...and this was done AT HOME? CMON NOW!~

Seems like dishonest parents tend to have dishonest kids.

#86, 1-i dun see the point of spelling correctly here since its not an essay 2- where i live (english speaking country) that IS how they spell things in short form! 3- i graduated extremely early! 4- i finished high school a looooooooooong time ago! 5- i do not think i m smart! i was just saying i am giving the mother a benefit of doubt but I DO NOT AGREE WITH WHAT SHE DID!!!!!!!!! and the other person who called my stuff bullshit, i dont care what u think!!! i am who i am and i respect others! unlike u!

Yes... you 'respect' others. I can say from experience that anyone who has taken a proper English composition class now feels as though it's completely taboo to misspell words, use improper grammar, or use text speak. For the love of candy corn, I know someone who really did graduate early. She doesn't even use text speak when texting.

Yo, I'm a pretty heavy allergic to several stuff, but really, get yourself more info - I have yet to find out about the allergy that is tested by an urine sample :-) And perhaps - how about stop flaming, people? It doesn't solve anything, just strokes the ego of internet bodybuilders...

Wow, I agree with #1 that's pretty smart of her, and naive of you you to believe her lmao

1: Seriously sad that you fell for that. 2: If you've never had sex and never given your mom a reason to think you have, she needs help and you need to talk with her. 3: If you are sexually active, it was still a little weird of her to be sneaky about it, but i agree that you shouldn't over react because she'll probably be there to help you if you ever do get pregnant whether you keep the baby or not.

#6 IS MESSED UP LOL! satanic ways...? loool

#12, they do accept it I cant pee at the doctors ^_^