By Kitty_Gem - 27/08/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, my mother told me I should think about quitting school. She explained that the reason was because she didn't want me to be more successful than my older sisters. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 204
You deserved it 2 567

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't listen to her... You are your own person. Is she going to pay all your bills & expenses?

Comments

dspadres 0

**** them! Be more successful!

your life is average mylifeusaverage.com

omg! dats bitchy u should have knocked her the *** out! idc if she ur mom or not just knock her OUT! like no lie.....damn.. u gotta step dad if u do *** HIM! i mean rape his ass make him wanna leave her.....ha!

VampiressMiharu 0

W-What? I thought the internet valley girl thing was bad enough, but, damn, did you forget IT'S NOT YOUR LIFE? And the step-dad + rape shit is completely irrelevant to this FML. Why would you even say that?

Th'****? Did you sprint into a wall or something?

ziqi92 0

beat the system! get all the financial aid u can! show ur mom whos boss!

CyclonePsycho 1

Wow, that's just shitty. You should have fired back a witty remark. I can't of one right now though, so just stomp on her toe. It still gets the message across.

ac4089 0

There's your motivation to kick ass & become a better person! Beat 'em

oh. wow. **** her, graduate with honors.

Get financial help, keep studying!! Show your mom u can be better than her, your sisters, your dad, everyone on your family!

Michello417 0

I'm sorry, apparently ur mom wants to keep the proud tradition of an unsuccessful family. Now u graduate with honors and when ur older and rich, laugh at her when u cross the street watching her begging for money.