By anonymous - 27/01/2012 15:26 - United States

Today, my mother-in-law asked if she could move in with us. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 644
You deserved it 2 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

She asked, so you can say no. Say no. For the love of god, say no.

Queue the endless woman hitler/mother-in-law jokes. Just say no, anyway she may be secretly nice.

Comments

User90210 5
linkinpark98 23

True. She could have just barged in like it was nobodies business....

vannaxo 0

mine is already here. say no if you can.. even if you get along there'll be problems that create tension in your relationship. but be careful... telling any significant other anything negative about a family member can be tricky. so be cautious and tactful.

Of course you should let her move in! Be sure to explicitly explain the house rules. 1) Saturday is reserved for naked breakfast. She is not allowed to partake because you already have to sweep enough dust and debris in the house. Her dry Sahara would only make a bigger mess. 2) You make love where ever you please. So in those sporadic moments she must take your dog around the block. 3) which is the most important, she has to clean up your mess for free. If she obliges you have a free maid, if not good luck at family reunions.

Michael_92 20

Well if life gives you lemons you make lemonade; if life gives you the devil you run, run long, run hard, run fast.

Michael_92 20

Uh no! God no. No no no no no!!!

CeruleanThree 8

This comment is wrong in so many ways my head hurts just thinking about it.

If you whine to your spouse for sex in front of her, maybe she wouldn't want to stay for too long.

ibelieb6 0
msjoyfull84 0

Just tell her you're swingers and if she moves in, and attendance is mandatory. FYL if she agrees.

If she's a nice mother-in-law then there shouldnt be a problem. If she's a b*tchy one... FYL

USMC_Cpl 5

There's no such thing as a "nice mother in law".