By Aisu - 08/05/2009 18:14 - United States

Today, my mother called me a bad son for not telling her "Happy Mother's Day". When I told her Mother's Day wasn't until the 10th, she said that I would have forgotten anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 828
You deserved it 3 059

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mother's Day has always been the worst holiday ever in my family's house. Some moms you just can't win with. I think that if he knew that Mother's Day was the 10th, and she didn't, he probably would have remembered better than she.

Comments

PROCEEDED! You used the word! Congratulations, you have officially conformed like every other FML. Everyone proceeds...

How much does she really care about mother's day if she already thought it passed? People who genuinely care about mother's day actually know when it is. She's just going out of her way to be vindictive, I'm sorry. Sounds like my mother.

haha sounds like my mom- my mom wants to get my aunt a gift even though my aunt already has three kids. I made a bet with my mom that she doesn't have to get a gift for my aunt and that my aunt probably wont give a gift to my mom. I bet giving my mom a mothers day gift if she wins have to give her one... I realize now I wont find out if my mom will get a gift from my aunt until mothers day...

If my mom would have said something like that to me I would forget about it. Then on the 10th she'd say the same thing and I'd say "Not my fault. According to you I'm a bad son and bad son's forget about such days".

#16: bad son's? no. Not right. Grammar check. In that sentence, nothing is possessed by the sons.

All mom's are spin-masters...always turning arguments around to favor them. No matter how stupid what they say sounds, you just can't win. It's not fair. Show her you're a perfectly good son by wishing her a Happy Mother's Day first thing on Sunday anyway. Then flash her an "I told you so" smirk if you're feeling vengeful x)

Tell her she's a bad mother for forgetting your birthday when it's not, and give the same explanation.

#17: Not right. Grammar check. In that sentence, the usage of "son" was singular. Plural possessive is "sons'". Don't call people out unless you know what you're talking about, kthxbai

Toxxic_Blackout 0

actually I think it should have been sons' , not son's

actually 20, whether it is singular 'son' or plural 'sons' 16 shouldn't have been using the possessive form at all. (PS - let me know what it's like to eat your words with your foot in your mouth)