By Anonymous - 18/07/2009 17:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom gave me a talk on safe sex. During a three hour car ride. With my friends in the back seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 066
You deserved it 3 887

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My mum's too scared to give me a sex talk because she can't work out if I'm gay or straight. I find it hilarious to mince around but then bring girls home, and it confuses her no end so I think she'd rather just not know what I'm up to, good times :D

Oh no...sounds like the kind of thing my dad would have done.

Comments

Besides the fact that this was ridiculously embarrassing for you.That was extremely rude of your mom! How does she know your friends' parents didn't want to give them their own sex talks!? Certain things you only do with your own kids.. total FML

iFRUiTTART 0

LOL , next time when your mom has friends over for dinner , say loudly , "MOM , I NEED YOUR STASH OF CONDOMS !" :)

awkward you didnt try stop her or anythin? plus your mum is kinda stupid to not notice that it wasnt the right time to talk about tht.. also i thought these kinda things only happened in movies...

alteran_fml 0

#16, life is always stranger than fiction, I took a forensics class a few yrs ago, and some of the causes of death people inflicted on themselves were pretty dang out there

tubaguy42 0

just ask lots of REALLY raunchy questions until she stops.

cheer_leader247 0

20! and ya that sux OP most definitely FYL

toomuchhistory 0

my aunt had the talk with her children on the highway at 60 MPH so they couldn't get away. I got lucky. My parents are not that cruel. Well, to a certain extent anyway.

I brought home a girl a couple of weeks ago to sleep over, and we were both standing with my mother in the kitchen talking about how we were going to be sleeping together, whether we were going to be in my bed, or if I was going to sleep on the floor, and if everything was going to be nice and alright. Little did I know that my mother and I weren't on the same page; I was talking about the actual sleeping arrangements, she was talking about sex. It wasn't until it all made sense did I realize how awkward it must have been for the girl I was with when my mom started being less discreet in her questioning and advice.

Hehe yeah it was pretty funny afterwards in some way - I also forgot to mention that my mom was asking me things like if we had done it before, and the like. Of course I said yes, since I slept at her house once after a night of bar hopping with her, and she lived within walking distances (though we were originally set to head back to my place)

Thats from Malcom in the Middle except with friends added. I hate losers like you who can't come up with their own ideas.

#26. People actually do get 'the talk' in the car because their kids cant run away. I got the talk in the car with my mom. It was terrible.

not necessarily my mom decided to give me the talk in the car but i just pulled out my ipod and completely zoned out :D