By Goody2shoes - 21/07/2010 16:08 - India

Today, my mom found my pack of cigarettes. She's now making me go to rehab. I had only smoked one cigarette ever just to try it. I didn't even like it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 788
You deserved it 47 112

Same thing different taste

Top comments

watch out for the guy saying, "rehab? you came to rehab for cigarettes? I used to suck dick for coke. have you ever sucked dick for cigarettes?!"

alunajoy 5

Comments

jameses19 0

I actually just got out of rehab for alcohol and there's a big difference between casual drinking and an actual drinking problem. cigarettes on the other hand is just plain rediculous.

perdix 29

Rehab for cigarettes? Are you blowing smoke up our ass? We're not getting the real story -- were those "cigarettes" full of that Wacky-Tobaccy? Deganges ain't just a river in India! Maybe you'll see Amy Winehouse there. She doesn't do anything worse than cigarettes.

They have rehab for cigs? You have got to be ******** me. Its not freckin' meth or heroine. It doesn't hurt to come down. Rediculous.

This is why you mooch off of friends if there's even a slight chance you won't become hooked or you won't like it. First timers are so dumb...

lawlius 0

I'm sure you speak from experience, considering you've made at least 3 different arguments in the comments. Do you honestly think anyone cares, or is taking your advice seriously? bawwwwww.

I don't particularly care what you or anyone else thinks. I've only ever smoked half a cigarette in my life and it's staying that way. Kindly refrain from making useless comments.

there's nothing better then kissing an ash tray

If you didn't like it, why did you keep the pack around?

1. Normal people don't go and buy a pack before they've even tried it. 2. If you didn't like it then why did you keep them?

1. I did, I was selfconscious and didn't want my friends to see me try one, in case I started coughing or do it "wrong". 2. Then I kept the pack until I could give it to a smoker friend of mine (well, sell it^^) So yeah, it's completely possible.

kiakia0131 23

So you went out and bought a whole pack of cigs just to try one? Jeeze, I just bummed one off my friend. Oh well, since you don't like them sell them to your friends.

yeahiknow0 0

Ew gross. You sooo deserved it for trying.