By weeks - 19/08/2009 04:41 - United States

Today, my mom explained to me that looking up gay porn on the internet is bad. I didn't look up gay porn. The only other person who uses the laptop is my dad. I couldn't tell her the truth and had to pretend I enjoy gay fanfiction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 387
You deserved it 5 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

BLACKMAIL your dad into buying you whatever you want :D

Orchid_fml 2

hahah , that was a lose situation no matter what . =/

Comments

I wouldn't kiss him goodnight anymore if I were you....

You better tell your mom. He can possibly be gay. LOL @ mike, no life

whats wrong about that, maybe he is gay, but doesnt want to be discriminated against, so he is hiding behind a cover marriage so as not to get ridiculed in an intolerant society

You have no idea whether I have a life or not. So please, be quiet.

Saint Jimmy, while your home situation makes me very upset, I applaud your reply to 17xannoyingtwilighthomophobe17x. You are very reasonable, level-headed, and charismatic. You will go far in the world. And, honestly, I look up to you simply from those three paragraphs. Now, I'm going to hit the sack. G'night!

There's no need to be upset by my home situation. I have some good friends and in a couple years I'll never be obliged to see my family again. I plan on continuing a family tradition (which both my parents skipped) of military service in the United States. I'm going to go to college on the GI Bill afterwards and then I'm hoping to join the PSNI. You don't need to be upset for someone you met over the internet, but thanks for the great reply to my comment, I'm always happy to hear someone respects my views. :) And as for Vamp, I'm just glad that you didn't respond to me with "yeah, well, YOU'RE GAY", so even though we have very different views I'm happy to know there are still an okay amount of reasonable people in the world.

if you just learned to delete your search history there would be no problem, so Y kind of DI

Why would she delete the search history? She didn't actually do anything; her dad did. And she apparently didn't know her dad looked up gay **** until her mom confronted her. So she didn't have a reason to delete her history, so why the hell would she deserve it?

Princesschronic 0

I'm sorry that sound burtle. And for everyone saying his moms a bitch, u dnt even know if she was mad she probly doesn't want a gay son. And as for ur dad. People expeament. But to be that you knowing ur dad watches that stuff..... Is wierd. Like when I walked in on my dad jerking it in the mirror after a shower.... Just makes u wanna hurle, nevr looked at him the same.

#155, since OP is a woman, her mother probably isn't worried about a gay son. I'm not sure if you can see that it says "woman" on the FML... just sayin'.

LOL calling me an emo twilight homophobe is completely illogical, if I were emo I surely wouldn't hate gay people, all of the emos I've seen seem to like the homosexual crowd. Second LOL I'm guessing you get Twilight from the Vamp part of my name, but nah, that's just a part of my email address I made a few years back. I'm not homophobic, that would be a FEAR of homosexuals, I just hate them, which I'm entitled to do. The person who wrote the three paragraphs back as a response has a valid argument and I respect their response but I'm not going to change my mind or my reasons. I'd love to debate people like that more often, usually I'm just flames by idiots who don't know how to accurately portray their beliefs in print without making a derogatory remark.

Oh wow. So other than the "emos like homosexual people" or whatever it was you said, I have one issue with your idiotic statement: The term "homophobia" is defined in the dictionary(well, online dictionary) as "prejudice against (fear or dislike of) homosexual people and homosexuality." Notice how it says "or dislike of." In the context, one would probably interpret it to include hate. Or else you can be an extreme homophobe therefore having an "extreme dislike of," which is close enough to hate. Have a nice day.

I don't know about your experience, but the goths and emos at my High School are some of the most accepting and nice people there. Albeit they can sometimes be a bit cynical towards the world, their whole social circle isn't built on "I hate life" and "Nobody understands me", contrary to what the popular media has stated. I'm of course talking about the REAL goths and emos, not all those Twilight-reading Jonas-loving weirdos who say that nobody understands them when really if they just looked around they'd notice that 50% of the girls around them would gladly carry out a conversation. And the ones who fake self harming and depression just make me so livid that I want to scream at them "IT'S NOT COOL TO DO THAT SHIT!", but then they'd get all defensive on me and say "People hate me. It's not my fault it's just so hard."

166 I second your feelings haha people like that get on my nerves. Then wonder why I have no sympathy for them. They've stopped coming to me for sympathy now ;)

cucumberfabulous 7

I don't get why you would cover for your dad like that. It's his deal, not yours, so let them work it out between themselves instead of covering for him.

Nightmare1 0

thats funny. just tell em it was your dad. but before you do that search some **** that you like and if your mom says anything just be like "well YOU said gay **** was bad". hhahhahahahahahhahahahhhahahahaah I'd so do that!!

I never said I had a problem with gay people, I support them.But I'm straight all the way. Anyways I'm just saying t won't be cool if he got married and had kids with a lady and didn't feel the same way about her.