By weeks - 19/08/2009 04:41 - United States

Today, my mom explained to me that looking up gay porn on the internet is bad. I didn't look up gay porn. The only other person who uses the laptop is my dad. I couldn't tell her the truth and had to pretend I enjoy gay fanfiction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 388
You deserved it 5 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

BLACKMAIL your dad into buying you whatever you want :D

Orchid_fml 2

hahah , that was a lose situation no matter what . =/

Comments

You found it cute? The second I saw one of her comments I prayed to god she was gonna get ban.

I think you'll find it's "banned" not "ban" in that context Mr anal pedantic grammar police doucheman

I'm not a grammar nazi unless someone uses chat speak or spells like a second grader. Or makes every post of there's refer to fried chicken.

That comment was to Mike's comment 228. Stupid reply system didn't work properly.

That last comment was to Mike's comment 228. Stupid reply system didn't work properly -_-

kubagami 0
AkuRoku 0

I read gay fanfiction all the time :3 And my dad reads it too. We're just one big gay fanfiction loving family :D But FYL for having to cover something like that up.

Princesschronic 0

I only smoke weed actually. For 7 years of my life only weed. I stop doing drugs along tw ago. Oh I pay for. College thank u. Haha I didn't know if u smoke weed u were considered a druggy. Because a druggy is someone who will do anything to get high. So maybe u should stop being an ass. Really it's unapealing.

XRiseToFallAgain 0

Lolll, Mike. Being gay has never been proven to be due to genetics. Moron. Stop trying to act as if you know anything. And yeah, go through it. It's an adolescent phase which you seem to want to be stuck in for years to come.

So homosexuality is an adolescent phase? That's a knew one. For a while, I thought that people that were truly homosexual actually STAYED homosexual and never stopped being attracted to the same sex. Thanks for clearing that up. Where are you from? I'd like to write a complaint letter to the school board of where ever you were taught about how they should start hiring teachers who aren't completely ******* retarded.

I'm not gay, at the very worst I'm bi because I've been attracted to girls, and an adolescent phase? You act like everyone is off having sex with people of their gender when they're teens. I know quite a few gay people over the age of 25. Yes, there are some teenage posers, but that doesn't mean none of the real thing exist.

JessieLoren 5

that really does stink.... :/