By weeks - 19/08/2009 04:41 - United States

Today, my mom explained to me that looking up gay porn on the internet is bad. I didn't look up gay porn. The only other person who uses the laptop is my dad. I couldn't tell her the truth and had to pretend I enjoy gay fanfiction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 388
You deserved it 5 520

Same thing different taste

Top comments

NGM_47 0

BLACKMAIL your dad into buying you whatever you want :D

Orchid_fml 2

hahah , that was a lose situation no matter what . =/

Comments

Movie quote that conveys misanthropy, my favorite is probably the Joker's simply because it's so negative and blunt. "I'll show you, when the chips are down, these civilized people, they'll eat each other"

never take the fall. your dad owes you for this.

People you need to calm down or else the FML staff is going to block the comments!

replaceme 0

why the **** are you douches talking about twilight? my god.. anyway, FYL honey.

Caancoha, you're obvious disregard to even attempt to conceal the hypocrisy in what you said is amusing and irritating at the same time, saying that homophobics bash gays as a defense mechanism is obviously not true in all cases, or else there would be a completely new definition to homophobic. Claiming that someone is doing something that offends you as a defense mechanism is in itself a defense mechanism, you're trying to excuse the fact that maybe not everyone supports you and your lifestyle, and that there must be some kind of self-loathing behind their obviously "indirect" hatred. I think you need to grow up and stay out of arguements in which have nothing to do with you, or if you're going to interrupt; make a point that's not based purely off personal beliefs that have no real foundation whatsoever. Hope atleast one person understands what I said here, I might even gain a little faith in humanity :)

Vamp I completely understood what you said. However being a misanthrope myself it wouldn't bother or surprise me all that much if I failed to restore your faith in humanity. :P

The arguement was actually extremely easy to follow but it seems the way FML works with the reply system is ****** up when you remove posts.

So since you are a women you looking up gay **** would be lesbian ****? Nothing wrong with your father looking up lesbian ****, he should like lesbians...

abylaunch 10

she could get an STD because if he's interested in men then there's a good chance that he will end up sleeping around on her

Dakarads 0

lmfao wow i cant stop laughing.

I think they got rid of all of the Rasputia comments which always have a tie-in to KFC. It's cute at first, but gets old real fast.