By Shelbitchh - 28/07/2011 09:11 - United States

Spicy
Today, my mom decided to take away my TV after noticing that I watch the show True Blood. Apparently, since I watch this, I must be "curious about sex." I'm 19. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 742
You deserved it 5 374

Same thing different taste

Top comments

RebornProblem 0
mismonroe 0

Correct her; you are not curious, you're actually quite the pro.

Comments

Suzumebachi 5

Favorite show!!! Sex Drugs, vampires, witches, fairies, everything I love!

horrorfreak79nj 2

Is your mom overprotective and/or overly religious ? If so, tell her God himself pulled himself out of non-existence just so he could exist & tell you to inform her what an absolute embarrassment she is to her beliefs. ... and that he himself wishes he could jack off in her face solely to see her reaction.

that's ****** up. I would have just told her "that would mean I'm thinking about it doing it b/c I have not don it yet and what do you think I do with my boyfriend on the weekends?"

my2centsworth 15

Perhaps now you'll have more free time to explore the object of your curiosity.

angel42_fml 0

she should take your tv away just for watching true blood

To all the worried mums out there reading this - Yes, if you think your child is getting a bit curious about sex, you should absolutely take away their TV but leave them with internet access. That will fix the problem.

caustin31 0

u still live with your mother?!! get outta tha house

haha my Mum recommended I watch it when I was 16 because she loved it so much!

Serves you ~~~~~~~ right. 7 letters, rhymes with trucking.

kings1fan 6

haha I say that's what you get! my grandma says "serves you right"