Thanks Mom

By Enko - 09/11/2008 07:43 - France

Spicy
Today, my mum was watching a program about sexually transmitted diseases. Later on, she started telling me that I should be careful and use the right protection when having sex. Suddenly she stopped and said, "Actually, I don’t know why I’m telling you this, you don’t have a boyfriend!" FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 573
You deserved it 5 247

Same thing different taste

Top comments

xMooMoox 0

Now is the time were you sneak a guy into the house and have really loud sex. When she catches you say "I thought you wanted me to get some!" And walk away.

you should have said somethin along the lines of "you don't have to have a boyfriend to have sex y'know"

Comments

guitarheaven789 0

damn ur mom is shitty crap. I'd never want a terrible ****** up mother like that! she ******* needs a **** up HER ****

I don't understand how this is an FML. Did you want her to think you were having sex with people you weren't dating? She gave you an out of the "talk", you should thank your lucky stars, fool!

CameronJak 0

It would hilarious if the next day you said mom I'm pregnant... oh and I have aids :)

why is she a horrible person, she's just telling the truth. the burden is on you to get a boy friend.

CaroAurelia 12

True, but as a chronically single woman, I wouldn't be too happy if someone reminded me that I'm single and not getting laid. Especially not my mum (although I try to avoid talking about sex with her in the first place because ew).

xMooMoox 0

Now is the time were you sneak a guy into the house and have really loud sex. When she catches you say "I thought you wanted me to get some!" And walk away.

Pfffft! Sounds like something my brother would do.

I would immediately make sure that a war would ensue. Screw that; I'd be irritated as hell. >_>;;

Hah i feel sorry for you. This sounds like the total opposite of something my mom would do. in fact, she's been encouraging me to get serious with a guy i've only been on one date with.

FoxFire_fml 0

sorry 4 you=( but being a sarcastic moron i wouldve said under my breath (loud enough so ur mom could hear) "thats what you think"

you should have said somethin along the lines of "you don't have to have a boyfriend to have sex y'know"

deannababy 0

hahahahahha i love your mom!

hanners 0

who says you need a boyfriend?

"hey mom, when I turn around, pull the knife from my back."