By Damian - 22/04/2011 11:11

Spicy
Today, my mom confused me with my dad. She got in the shower with me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 88 963
You deserved it 6 657

Same thing different taste

Top comments

hwilly 0

awkward as a ************, I would of jumped right out

Comments

damn. at least be grateful that your parents still get it on. but that mental image stays .

jayellef 3

counseling for life, and maybe you could get something out of it? new car? down payment on an apartment well depending how old you are. but seriously fyl I would have nightmares for life.

DaveOnDope 4

The nightmare I'd be worried about is having an Oedipus dream about it! OP, try not to worry about it. If it ever does happen, remember dreams are just your subconscious mind trying to sort the input from daily life, or so I've been told. Think of it this way, an Oedipus themed dream would be your subconscious trying to put it into a form less painful to you. I'm pretty sure that 20 years from now you and your mother will be laughing like hell about it. But yes, for right now, FYL!

lmaoatall 6

she must have been extremely embarrased. atleast for your sake I hope she was.

19 that argument is tired and stupid... I don't care if my mother used to bath me and change my diapers I'm grown now and have man parts I don't want my mom seeing.. Dumb people...

Your mom confused you for your dad? Why did your dad need you to be confused??

SmallTownCutie 0

That's what you get for trying to be a smartass.

yes mate, the mods are over zealous.