By Username - 13/02/2012 21:31 - India

Today, my misanthropic malcontent of a son smashed my air freshener and turned my faulty lava lamp on in a twisted act of rebellion. The bottom of the lamp broke and got wax everywhere. My room now smells like cinnamon, with a hint of freshly embalmed corpse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 905
You deserved it 4 780

Same thing different taste

Top comments

desireev 17

Cinnamon and corpse! Aaah! The wonderful scent! My favorite! :)

Comments

Should've let him wear his dress to school.

Good thing you aren't the woman a few FMLs ago, that smell would get her off. Discipline your son if he's so unruly.

I agree with the first part of the comment, lol. Also, OP's life sucks.

Discipline works.. I still cringe/cower when my grandmother takes out a wooden spoon when I'm there for holidays etc..

Hey moron, otherwise known as mrshaffer, that's called discipline. Something you're clearly lacking. Bend over for a spanking with a paddle, "MAH BOI"!!!

bizarre_ftw 21

25 - that's not a Good thing!! Nor does it help your argument!

There's nothing wrong with spanking. People will cry abuse at anything these days tho.

mrshaffer: you are oh so tough, I'm cringing from your Internet toughness because I'm such a "pussy". Good look winning women over using that word, disrespectful punk.

Hmm that's a very interesting combination.

Shoot his laptop and post it on Facebook.

on an open field with a cowboy hat, that's how you know ***** gonna happen.

You, kind sir, are now crowned The King Of Internet Memes!

Edenbeam 19

And how exactly would you know what a freshly embalmed corpse smells like?

I love how your avatar's philosoraptor.

isis_morrigan 18

Well, at least it's an embalmed corpse as opposed to not, does tend to smell a bit nicer

You don't like the smell of embalmed corpse? What is WRONG with you?

Well, maybe she's trained in The FBI.. you never know

kshafer08 7

Sounds like you described the smell of my grandparents house.