By iheartnjdevils - 12/01/2011 19:42 - United States

Today, my landlord sent tree cutters to take down a tree in our front yard. I didn't realize their job included walking around the house and gratuitously staring at me through the window as I dressed. My boyfriend won't complain because he's afraid our rent will go up in retaliation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 594
You deserved it 7 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you are too stupid to close the damn blinds, then you have zero reason to complain

OP, you're making this sound a lot more difficult than it has to be. Go change in another room that doesn't face the tree cutters. Preferably a bathroom. Put up curtains, blinds, shades, etc. You could hang a damn blanket in front of the window. This can be easily solved, I don't understand why your life is ******. Also, why does your boyfriend have to complain for you? It's YOUR problem, YOU go complain. Does your boyfriend have to defend your honor or something?

Comments

amberv61 22

I'm convinced no one read this FML. I know it's old but it says that they were cutting a tree in her FRONT yard. The tree cutter walked around to the BACK of her house where they found her changing. She should have had her blinds closed yes, but she has her right to have her window open to her backyard where no one should be. Her boyfriend is dumb because the tree cutters have nothing to do with the landlord, but she is also dumb expecting him to take care of a problem that happened to her.

maybe u shouldn't get dressed in front of the window...

Why would you change in front of total strangers?

Oh for God's sake....close the damn curtains.

Oh please. get over yourself. close the curtain and Then no one can see. personally I think you liked it.