By iheartnjdevils - 12/01/2011 19:42 - United States

Today, my landlord sent tree cutters to take down a tree in our front yard. I didn't realize their job included walking around the house and gratuitously staring at me through the window as I dressed. My boyfriend won't complain because he's afraid our rent will go up in retaliation. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 593
You deserved it 7 919

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if you are too stupid to close the damn blinds, then you have zero reason to complain

OP, you're making this sound a lot more difficult than it has to be. Go change in another room that doesn't face the tree cutters. Preferably a bathroom. Put up curtains, blinds, shades, etc. You could hang a damn blanket in front of the window. This can be easily solved, I don't understand why your life is ******. Also, why does your boyfriend have to complain for you? It's YOUR problem, YOU go complain. Does your boyfriend have to defend your honor or something?

Comments

why were you changing in front of an open window?

I have no idea what was originally said but I do agree with thefinisher! get over the fact your a different colour or culture! It has nothing to do with anything! were all the same, once you deal with your culture or colour you won't care if someone states that your black, or a Hindu. call me whitey, pale face, whatever, it doesn't matter! I'm me, nothing else!

a landlord cannot raise rent after you complain to them about something under the legal doctrine of retaliation in landlord tenant law.

Flutist 3

Perfect Jenny have you been stealing land again, Pale Face?

Donkeydick360 0

yea I hate when I'm called a jackass

Flutist 3

I understand. I was walking around naked under this 'invisibility cloak' I bought on Ebay from a Mr. PottHead. HE told me no one would see me. I was arrested for indecent exposure. I am so going to sue. Who can see through see through things? It's like they have xray perversion.

This is not an fml. This is proof of just how effing stupid you are. Ydi

Sounds to me like you want the best of both worlds. I agree first of all, with everyone that stated the most logical decision that you could have made, closing the curtains or blinds. I think that you secretly are flattering yourself by letting these guys stare at you as you dress. But griping at your boyfriend allows you to save face and look like the victim. He is probably thinking the same thing, "close the !#*(*! blinds!". You oughta get together with poor, mistreated girl that only got $100 from her boyfriend for Christmas. Seriously, this is ridiculous!