By Anonymous - 15/06/2013 04:28 - Canada - Calgary

Today, my husband of 3 years learned that he's going to be a father. No, I'm not pregnant. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 592
You deserved it 4 253

Same thing different taste

Top comments

flashback.miss 28

And that was when you delivered a well-deserved kick to his testicles before tossing him out on the street, right? My condolences, OP.

CharresBarkrey 15

Or people who use the idiotic logic of "Well, you must be doing something wrong if he's looking elsewhere for sex."

Comments

mybarra6 17

#4 and #7 you couldn't have said it any better

Is it just me or do a lot of these types of FML's seem to be coming from Alberta, Canada?

Time to put yourselves on live television for our entertainment.

Either he's starting a congregation or he in trouble. Either way, someone's been making music with the organ.

Medd_fml 13

Well, now he can build a new life with his amoral mistress and poor, bastard child. meanwhile, you're free to live it up.

What the husband did is not okay so yeah insult him, but the woman could have had no idea he was married.

acerredrum 23

Honestly there is a chance the other woman had no idea he was married. I was with a guy for about two months until he got a phone call and he hushed me because it was his wife. Needless to say I did not hush.

:/...what is with the amount of unfaithful douchebags nowadays?

brittyed 11

Tell him congratulations with his favorite cup of coffee and divorce papers on the kitchen table!

She should divorce ASAP! OP doesn't deserve him.