By Anonymous - 08/01/2010 16:32 - United States

Today, my husband is completely convinced that his taking a massive dump after being constipated is exactly like the time I gave birth to our twins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 266
You deserved it 4 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell him to shit two bowling balls and then come back and report

Sometimes when I get really gassy and take a bad poop it gives me flashbacks to giving birth. So I don't think he's that far off.

Comments

rooskieroo 0

actually smartass...i was pointing out HOW he spelt it. i stand corrected though..i did put a star next to it..and that usually means that your spelling it correctly. women******** excuuuuse me.

**** you ..... women ARE stupid guys only pretend to like en so that we can lick their pussys

rooskieroo 0

hey motherfuckers like you must lick alotta pussy becuase that's all your good for.

haha!! at #11 and well I can understand the hurting part...but it is NO where near it! trying having contractions for 16 hours! (which feels like a million daggers stabbing you) then giving birth to an 8lb baby through a hole that was originally 2 inches if that! did I mention it rips our skin down there and have to have stitches?? men will never know what giving birth feels like. it's unlike any other pain!!

can a guy experience the same intensity of pain as child birth? yes! for the same length of time? anywhere from a few hours to a few days of constant pain? probably not...but you never know!!

I too have heard that passing a kidney stone is the thing most comparable. because that too is constant horrible pain!

shut up women's body are designed to have babies but no-one's body is designed to be constipated

rooskieroo 0

#129...i think it's funny how pissed off you got about that. seriously..you're talking shit on other people correcting eachother..and yet you're doing it yourself?? and i wouldn't have corrected him in the first place ...to be completely honest..if it weren't that he was talking shit on women..being STUPID..and didn't even spell it right. it was ironic and funny..and pointing it out...for me WAS necessary. but hey..opinions are like assholes. everyone has one, and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks.

LOL your husband is hilarious. Lighten up.