By Anonymous - 08/01/2010 16:32 - United States

Today, my husband is completely convinced that his taking a massive dump after being constipated is exactly like the time I gave birth to our twins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 266
You deserved it 4 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tell him to shit two bowling balls and then come back and report

Sometimes when I get really gassy and take a bad poop it gives me flashbacks to giving birth. So I don't think he's that far off.

Comments

let's find the pregnant man and ask him.

except he wasn't a man, he was a woman who got her boobs removed and started taking testosterone tablets.

i have given birth twice and have been massively constipated, yeah there is no comparison. if you were talking about kidney stones, yeah i heard that hurts a great deal...

44Kevin44 0

Kidney stones suck pretty bad too, basically you're peeing a rock out of that tiny hole. I've had them and it is not fun at all.

kidney stones is the only time a man can even hope to compare his pain to childbirth.

if plucking nose hairs is comparable to birthing twins then girls have no right to complain about child birth

HeaRTs_Girl 0

So, pretty much just read the book "Misery" by Stephen King and that'll give evidence to your example. :-D

HeaRTs_Girl 0

**** you. Ignorant people say stupid things, no matter how old they are. So don't give the 15-year-old crap, okay?

Yah cuz babies totally come out of your ass....

I have no opinion either way on this particular subject except that I would like to know how you can say for sure whether being tortured, having your leg cut off, or being shot in the stomach hurts worse than either of those things. I'd imagine that being tortured might but I'd say with the other two it would be dependent on the person and the situation. This is one of those things that a person can't really compare without speaking to several one legged women who have given birth and several one legged men who have been kicked in the balls. Then going to speak to several women who have been shot in the stomach and have given birth and several men who have been shot in the stomach and been kicked in the balls. I must note here that by several I do mean several, I don't just mean one or two because that isn't really a wide enough study group.