By U_U - 20/10/2013 19:20 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband confessed his pregnancy fetish to me, and now wants me to wear a fake belly when we have sex. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 077
You deserved it 5 125

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, good thing it's an easy one, if you decide to indulge him. You can just take the belly off when you're done. Unlike with a real pregnancy.

Comments

Oh, just get a real belly - get fat, or pregnant.

Either decline or go with it. Make him do some chores around the house in order to earn the right to have sex with you in a ridiculous fake belly.

I hate when women make guys earn sex, like it only makes them feel good or something. women enjoy sex too so why make the man earn something both parties take pleasure in? it's not like it's anal where most girls don't enjoy it...

monnanon 13

its not really about earning sex. if you both share the work around the house then both of you are going to have more energy for sex. if you feel underappreciated then you are also less likely to want to have sex.

that's perfect. you can be really fat and he'll think you're super hot. oh wait, is there a show already about that?

There is a big difference in being pregnant and really fat.

Pancakes017 19

I'm sorry op, that sucks I would not want to do that at all.

crazytwinsmom 25

At least you know that he will still have sex with you when you are pregnant, unlike some men who are disgusted by it.

LC3290 16

Exactly. I don't understand how some guys can sleep with you, get you pregnant, then aren't turned on cuz you're pregnant, so they go elsewhere.

I may sound stupid, but is it safe to have sex during pregnancy. Also, you find pregnant sex attractive?

drshn 22

On the bright side, you don't have to be conscious of your body and get fat anytime. plus confess that you have a fetish for buying shoes. so in the end you get to shop and have a healthy marriage as well. That's a win-win if you ask me.

klovemachine 24

Sex with a pregnant woman is hot B-)

If he want you to pretend to be pregnant, why not act it all out? Make him rub your feet, massage your back and neck, do your chores around the house. I wish my man would ask me to - Id do it anyday (though its a weird fetish, Ive heard a lot worse). Oh, or tell him youre into human pony-fetish! Funny!!

monnanon 13

make sure to send him out of ridiculous take out orders at 3am too.