By B.B - 07/10/2016 14:03 - United States - New York

Today, my husband brought me breakfast in bed. Don't get me wrong, I'm very thankful and love him even more for the thought. But the only problem with breakfast in bed is that you have to eat what they bring you, even if it's bad. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 912
You deserved it 1 957

Same thing different taste

Comments

He out in the effort, he tried to be nice. Yeah you can deal with eating shitty food

ber4fun 23

Have a great lunch later to make up for it.

Here is how it goes. You eat it , say mmmmm and that's it. He brought you breakfast that Is amazing. Not everything my gf cooks is good but I know better and I say "mmmmm".

Now just think, you have another activity you can do as a couple: teaching him to cook.

I'd actually prefer if my significant other told me that my cooking was bad. You could both have a laugh about it and go out for breakfast.

Actually, you don't. It's that whole communication thing again. I cook a lot for my wife and sometimes it's not good. She tells me that because I can learn from it, you should probably think of doing the same.

mrswombat 16

My husband and I tell each other when we don't like something that has been cooked. It could be a taste preference but it could also be that that it simply sucked. I don't want to cook something he hates for the next 50 years. That's a waste of my time.

Women gripe about men not trying, then you gripe it's not good. You probably also gripe about the way he does the dishes too.

Not all women, if you look at most of the women's comments here we think this is a sad excuse for an FML.