By Naomi - 10/11/2013 10:28 - United Kingdom - London

Today, my husband and I went for our 20 week scan and found out we're having a girl. The first thing he said to me was, "The next one better be a boy or I'm leaving you". FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 547
You deserved it 4 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pwn17 25

You obviously have to leave him now. It's the FML rule.

HeyHeyFishFillet 34

Sometimes I feel like I learn more here on FML than in class.

Comments

I hope he was joking. At least he plans on having another!

yeah, cuz the OP has ALL control over that... what a douche... Sorry, OP..

meowcow 3

I guess that's better than medival times when they would use the guillotine on women who didn't bear a son

You're aware the guillotine is a post-medieval invention, right?

Well let him know then the following: the less sperm he releases the more likely it it's to be a boy. The more sperm he releases(and has to reproduce) the more likely it will be a girl.

skyeyez9 24

Tell him to stop impregnating you with his girl sperm then.

skyeyez9 24

Since its his sperm that determines the sex of the baby.

mcldybug 7

I'd have my tubes tied. no more kids with him.

BluEyedLightning 7
littlexlune 16

If he's dumb enough to seriously consider leaving you over the gender of your children, you don't need him in your life. Good luck, OP.

I don't think there's anything wrong with having a preference on the gender of your kids. I'm 19 weeks pregnant and hoping for a Boy. But to be a dick about it is a different story. Even if it was just a joke, it's a horrible one.