By anon - 13/01/2014 01:53 - United States - Bullhead City

Spicy
Today, my husband and I decided to have a quickie before the kids woke up from their nap. The sex was amazing and I couldn't hold in my screams or not hit the wall. About 15 minutes in, both of our children came busting in with their nerf guns, screaming, "Where's the monster?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 60 484
You deserved it 36 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Look, it's hidden in Mommy's dungeon! Quick, get it!"

At least they didn't call the police first

Comments

Bulldozer36 21

I give props to your husband but maybe scream into a pillow next time to muffle the sound.

You have two kids and still haven't learned how to control your screams? YDI

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Ah yes, Nerf Guns, well known for their devastating effects on children. You can never be too careful with low speed softened projectiles.

Haha, seriously? Nerf guns ******* rule. My friend's little brother has loads of 'em and whenever there's a group of us at his house we always end up having a huge battle.

Nerf Guns ruined my life, and really took a tragic toll on my brother's, as well. He is currently in a 24/7 rehab program, but is showing little signs of progress. Did you know that for Nerf rehab, they don't pad anything, as the foam can trigger reactions instilled by the violence of Nerf Guns, just like veterans who suffer from PTSD? Hasbro really unleashed a monster.

You said it. First Monopoly, now Nerf... HASBRO YOU TOOK MY FAMILY APART PIECE BY ******* TOY PIECE, YOU MONSTERS! JIMMY YOU DIED TOO SOON IN THAT TRAGIC TWISTER ACCIDENT, TOO SOON! I'LL MEET YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, BY THE BEYBLADE BATTLE ARENA!

Yes, Nerf Guns, the only toys they sell at Toys R Us that aren't really for kids...

WhisperSoflty 20

13, take your namby-pamby bucket-of-suck attitude elsewhere. Those kids are lucky! They have cool toys and parents who love each other. So mom was really into the sex this time, it's not that big of a deal. How is that in any way a harmful environment for any child?

RedPillSucks 31

Arrrr maties.... I lost me eye in a tragic nerf accident back in '03. Now I have to wear an eye patch and this damn parrot is digging into my shoulder.

when the hell else are parents with kids supposed to have sex??? when they are up watching T.V. in the next room? idiotic question or thought. and nerf guns are awesome. what kid didn't have one???????

Rainhawk94 27

I got shot in the eye by my ex girlfriend with a nerf gun. She was a crack shot.

Since when are Nerf guns bad? Are you just jealous your parents never loved you enough to get you one?

Nastorrian 11

I would hate to be your kid or even related. You seem way over protective or super stiff and no fun..

Nastorrian 11

This was hilarious my friend. Golf clap

No locks? Even if the door doesn't initially come with one, as intimate parents you should think to invest in proper locks. There will come a day, when they will walk In and brain bleach isn't around.

Your kids must be really brave and must really love you to be ready to take down the monster. When I was little I think I would've cried

olpally 32

Not exactly a quickie then? ;) hahaha. Your kids are hilarious!

well, you're the Mummy, and your husband sounds like Big... um, yeah I'll go with Foot.