By Anonymous - 11/03/2014 13:04 - Israel

Today, I broke up with my boyfriend. I was sad, but the only thing my mom could say was, "You should have waited until I got him to mow the lawn." FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 870
You deserved it 6 284

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Arbitrarily using your daughter as blackmail for household chores.

Comments

Arbitrarily using your daughter as blackmail for household chores.

XxXBadAshXxX 27

Your mom has definitely got her priorities straight *sarcasm*

I'd like to remove the sarcasm from that, those neighbor kids charge an arm and a leg to mow it nowadays; let alone hiring a professional. Free lawn mowing? Way to go mom.

#14 Pimping out your daughter for a free mowing? Seriously?

I know it’s weird but I like how OP’s mom thinks.

incoherentrmblr 21

#24: "That one was also sexual" - Quagmire.

That sucks OP :( I'm sorry about your breakup and your mom's terrible attitude. But you can come out of this a stronger person :)

I think that the mom was just joking, trying to make light out of a sad situation the daughters going through. I don't think the mom was being serious at all. Sorry OP, it will get better. Keep smiling ;)

She may have been joking, but there is such a thing as "too soon". The mother's comment may have made OP feel worse.

Haha, obviously moms know best! That wasn't the right guy!

Haha.. Your mom knows it too.. You're totally lost!

Nightheated 8

She has a point, now she has to pay someone.... FHL

pwnman 33

Well, seems like the grass blew you and your boyfriend away...

babygurll19 10

How can grass blow anyone away?? This doesn't make sense on many levels.