By PreciousIve - 09/06/2009 15:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I decided to get a little frisky in bed. After we were done we lay spent on our bed then only to hear weird noises coming from our doorway. To our surprise not only had our daughter taken her first steps but has been watching and now making the noises as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 165
You deserved it 26 714

PreciousIve tells us more.

PreciousIve 0

*Clarification* My post is not fake, sex happens... And my baby was not abandoned carelessly she just took a late morning nap at her playroom (which is directly in front of our bedroom) and as most parents know trying to sneak sex after having a baby is like looking for the Lochness Monster. And since she is a light sleeper moving her to her crib is a self sabotage. So when all the sexytime happened our daughter must have woken up upon hearing the noise and being a natural 10 month old baby curiousity must have driven her to get up and see why mommy and daddy are making strange noises and since we didn't close our door so she can be within sight (why we close the door on her?) she went to us and watched most or some of the action. But the whole point of me posting it was so I can share a small part of my life to everyone and laugh at it, and isn't that the whole point of this site?

Top comments

You often leave your door open and leave your baby unattended on the floor when having sex? Failparent

Comments

srsly 38. SECKS IZ EVAL I BET U GUYZ HAD SEXX W OTHER PPL BE4 U WERE MARRYED 2! YDI!

same thing happened to my cousin!! She told me EVERYTHING. She's only 6. Hilarityyy indeeed

#17 - You make all good points - except for the last one about leaving a baby unattended. I'm not saying babies shouldn't be left unattended, don't misunderstand, but if the baby was sleeping in the crib - then why on earth would the parents hang out in there and watch her sleep? When my 7 month old daughter goes to bed at night, I certainly don't sit in a chair next to her crib all night long and watch her every move, and I definitely don't do that during the day when I lay her down for her naps either. I don't leave the house or anything, but I think people are going overboard with this whole "unattended" thing - leaving a baby to sleep in their crib in their own room and merely going to another room in the house absolutely does not qualify. #27 - Thank you! As mentioned above, my daughter is only 7 months old - just now learning to crawl - and yet she can already "climb" onto someone's lap and pull herself to standing on the ottoman. (She may be one of those rare exceptions to the rule about crawling before walking, but that's partly because she has very long legs, and also she is around an older baby all the time who is learning to walk) I wouldn't be shocked at all if she actually did get out of a crib on her own before she was actually walking; all getting out of the crib would require is the ability to cruise described above. Plenty of babies escape from their cribs before they're walking unassisted!

COY_JK 0

I understand he crawling bit but how did she open up the door if she's only 7 moths she can't really stand that well

Agree with #2, FAIL for leaving the kid on the floor unattended!

Agree with #2, FAIL for leaving the kid on the floor unattended!

helloitisme 0

it's your own fault for having sex in the first place, while carelessly leaving your child around. get a life dipshitts. you are parents now and your child is going to be screwedd up because of you idiots. irresponsible dumba***es like you don't deserve children. you call yourself parents? HA.

NickelPhosphate 0

You let your baby wander your house while you aren't watching? That's some horrible parenting.

Ass-HOLEEE. Well if she's just learning to walk then she probably won't remember. Unless you guys have a ****** up ten year old.