By PreciousIve - 09/06/2009 15:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I decided to get a little frisky in bed. After we were done we lay spent on our bed then only to hear weird noises coming from our doorway. To our surprise not only had our daughter taken her first steps but has been watching and now making the noises as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 165
You deserved it 26 714

PreciousIve tells us more.

PreciousIve 0

*Clarification* My post is not fake, sex happens... And my baby was not abandoned carelessly she just took a late morning nap at her playroom (which is directly in front of our bedroom) and as most parents know trying to sneak sex after having a baby is like looking for the Lochness Monster. And since she is a light sleeper moving her to her crib is a self sabotage. So when all the sexytime happened our daughter must have woken up upon hearing the noise and being a natural 10 month old baby curiousity must have driven her to get up and see why mommy and daddy are making strange noises and since we didn't close our door so she can be within sight (why we close the door on her?) she went to us and watched most or some of the action. But the whole point of me posting it was so I can share a small part of my life to everyone and laugh at it, and isn't that the whole point of this site?

Top comments

You often leave your door open and leave your baby unattended on the floor when having sex? Failparent

Comments

PreciousIve 0

*Clarification* My post is not fake, sex happens... And my baby was not abandoned carelessly she just took a late morning nap at her playroom (which is directly in front of our bedroom) and as most parents know trying to sneak sex after having a baby is like looking for the Lochness Monster. And since she is a light sleeper moving her to her crib is a self sabotage. So when all the sexytime happened our daughter must have woken up upon hearing the noise and being a natural 10 month old baby curiousity must have driven her to get up and see why mommy and daddy are making strange noises and since we didn't close our door so she can be within sight (why we close the door on her?) she went to us and watched most or some of the action. But the whole point of me posting it was so I can share a small part of my life to everyone and laugh at it, and isn't that the whole point of this site?

I totally agree with you! I got a good giggle and never doubted that you were good parents! My best friend had a 'sleeping' three year old jump on her back and say, "That's fun mommy! Keep playing cowboy!"

MsMegaroo 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
kelardy 11

you are an idiot. kids don't have a long term memory 90% of the time until after they are 3 years old.

blizzy09 10

Someone took and extra dose of bitch pills today.

karma_89812 0

Wow. I kinda feel bad for those who are saying the deserve it because the OP's story is "fake." It IS possible for the kid to crawl out of her crib-I did it all the time when I was a baby.

justmyluck1212 0

U shuda went "caw caw!" 2 divert her attention

oh god... u scared her 4 life!!! poor thing

#4 you're awesome. and why is everyone saying the baby will be scarred for life? that's bullshit. she obviously would not have understood the concept of sex and most likely would not even remember the incident for more than a few weeks. at the very worst, she probably thinks that her parents make some funny noises

caticaticati 3

62 - if she's 10 months old she's not going to remember. And even if she did, children don't do everything their parents do. My dad drank when I was little and I don't have any desire to drink now.

FMLSJS 0

So that's where Britney Spears got it from..!

cactus_fml 0

Everyone saying don't leave your baby unattended needs to shove it and stop jumping to conclusions. I know that I could escape my crib AND playpen from a very young age. Besides, sometimes babies sleep on the floor. My mom would pile up several blankets and a comforter for me and I would sleep on it when I got done playing or whatever.

mandadanyele 0

You fail at being parents. Seriously. Good going. FYL and YDI.

blizzy09 10

How exactly? For still having a sex drive? Your pathetic for bashing people on the Internet.