By PreciousIve - 09/06/2009 15:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I decided to get a little frisky in bed. After we were done we lay spent on our bed then only to hear weird noises coming from our doorway. To our surprise not only had our daughter taken her first steps but has been watching and now making the noises as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 165
You deserved it 26 714

PreciousIve tells us more.

PreciousIve 0

*Clarification* My post is not fake, sex happens... And my baby was not abandoned carelessly she just took a late morning nap at her playroom (which is directly in front of our bedroom) and as most parents know trying to sneak sex after having a baby is like looking for the Lochness Monster. And since she is a light sleeper moving her to her crib is a self sabotage. So when all the sexytime happened our daughter must have woken up upon hearing the noise and being a natural 10 month old baby curiousity must have driven her to get up and see why mommy and daddy are making strange noises and since we didn't close our door so she can be within sight (why we close the door on her?) she went to us and watched most or some of the action. But the whole point of me posting it was so I can share a small part of my life to everyone and laugh at it, and isn't that the whole point of this site?

Top comments

You often leave your door open and leave your baby unattended on the floor when having sex? Failparent

Comments

some people have no sense of fun. if she just took her first steps then they weren't expecting it, kids need to grow up outside of some protective bubble. I'm sure it was more than safe!

slinkiess 0

Well, it'll make for a cute story when she's older.

Damn that must have been humiliating lmao :L

YDI for not locking the door, lol. But if she's that young she most likely won't remember it.

maybe the baby wass like not left attendant like she was in a safe place lseeping or something

yaintime21 0

#4 & 36- hahah sick but funny.

deja54 0

That'll teach you to be so slutty and have sex!!!! Immoral!!!! /usual_fml_comments

Your daughter took so many steps that she walked from one room into the other? For the first time? Usually kids only walk one or two steps, not across a house. Sorry, don't believe this one.

agree with #2. Get some parenting skills. FFS, the baby just learned to walk.