By PreciousIve - 09/06/2009 15:36 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband and I decided to get a little frisky in bed. After we were done we lay spent on our bed then only to hear weird noises coming from our doorway. To our surprise not only had our daughter taken her first steps but has been watching and now making the noises as well. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 165
You deserved it 26 714

PreciousIve tells us more.

PreciousIve 0

*Clarification* My post is not fake, sex happens... And my baby was not abandoned carelessly she just took a late morning nap at her playroom (which is directly in front of our bedroom) and as most parents know trying to sneak sex after having a baby is like looking for the Lochness Monster. And since she is a light sleeper moving her to her crib is a self sabotage. So when all the sexytime happened our daughter must have woken up upon hearing the noise and being a natural 10 month old baby curiousity must have driven her to get up and see why mommy and daddy are making strange noises and since we didn't close our door so she can be within sight (why we close the door on her?) she went to us and watched most or some of the action. But the whole point of me posting it was so I can share a small part of my life to everyone and laugh at it, and isn't that the whole point of this site?

Top comments

You often leave your door open and leave your baby unattended on the floor when having sex? Failparent

Comments

ohhhhshizzz 0

Ohmyhell, if some of you are reading some of the earlier comments that are complete & utter bullshit, then why aren't y'all reading the ones that MAKE sense? And just repeating what the stupid ones say?

Way to go OP, way to go! This is the first post where I have actually seen the OP come and defend themselves! You just officially rocked my socks! *claps loudly*

morg991 0

DONT EVER TELL HER WHEN SHES OLDER oh and your not a fail parent

sounds like you should have had your baby in the playpen! Haha, it will be so funny when guests come over and your baby is still making those sounds. At least you and your husband still make time for yourselves, just make sure baby is somewhere safe before you want to play!

armybarbie 1

YDI for leaving your child unattended just to get some. She should have gotten into something or hurt herself.. Shame on you! SHAME I SAY! Plus - Why are people assuming it was at night? OP never said that.

# 17, I totally agree with you, who leaves a child unattended while they are not in a crib? and even if they werent in a crib, you metioned it was there first steps. I am pretty sure, an enfant would not be able to walk that far with his or hers first steps.