By Anonymous - 17/06/2013 17:52 - United States - Schaumburg

Today, my grandparents went around bragging to people that I'm taking my STD test. They meant to say SAT. FML
I agree, your life sucks 53 282
You deserved it 3 314

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Steve95401 49

It could be worse: they might have said that your results were very positive!

Comments

Steve95401 49
CallMeMcFeelii 13

I would think OP wants a negative on the STD test.

yeaaa.. OP might wanna fail the STD one.

By passing, he means no STDs. Failing the test would mean you DO have an STD. Come on think people.

Well at least once you correct them they'll be happy with positive results good luck!

Poor grandparents. :( Its ok, they are proud of you, OP.

flashback.miss 28

That''s kind of cute, in a grandparents misunderstanding type of way. But, explain to them, and try to clear things up (no pun intended) with those they've told as best you can and hope for the best on your SATs. :)

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Well, hopefully you'll pass!

ise3 10

You don't pass the SAT. You simply try not to fail.

AnthonyWheeler15 24

I meant the STD test, as a joke, I've taken an SAT.

ise3 10

Sounds an unfortunate amount like my grandma lol

You're gonna get the highest score ever!!

It could be worse: they might have said that your results were very positive!

ise3 10
olpally 32

Ahhhh. Grandparents are forgetful. Be glad you know that you don't have an std. Good luck on your SAT! Haha. :)

HeadlessSparrow 20

Good luck on your SAT test. Hope you get positive results.

Where I'm from, we take the AIDS test. SHIT! I meant ACT... but that too.