By Anonymous - 13/09/2013 17:06 - Ireland - Donegal

Today, my grandparents came over for a family dinner. I'm somewhat overweight, and my grandma kept making sound effects in time with me doing pretty much anything. When I complained to my dad after she made a long farting sound as I sat down, he told me to suck it up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 016
You deserved it 7 198

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Barriaultcory 16

When she has a stroke and they ask you to call 911 just tell her to suck it up

flashback.miss 28

make sound effects to what he does and see how he likes it. as for your grandmother, next time she complains about something related to her age, tell her to suck it up.

Comments

Tell your grandma to shut up or you'll make the rest of her life a living hell. Unless your dad is aware of something you're not like her having Alzheimer's.

I'm going to be somewhat logical here, your grandmother is childish and a bit of a bully. Your dad is a dick. On the flip-side, your father grew up with her, so he is used to this crap. Here is a list of things you can do to get revenge/put a stop to it: Lose weight (if this is what she is making fun of you for, this will stop it) make jokes about how old and decrepit she is make sound effects similar to what she makes to you, but to your father. if he says anything about it, tell him to suck it up simply make sure you are busy whenever she is coming to visit and refuse to visit her unless your father puts a stop to this. You might get grounded or something, but they can NOT force you to see her. if you can't get out of the house, just don't leave your room. Don't put up with this op. If nothing else call her out in front of the entire family. If anyone in your family tells you to suck it up, tell them to stuff it up...their arse. You shouldn't be forced to take abusive bullying from your own family and you don't have to. Stand up for yourself and if your family wont stand up for you they aren't your family.

chera3773 2

Make the last years of her life a living hell by convincing the family she has dementia and has to be put in a nursing home.... Bye bye grandma!

nothing says family more than having your self esteem crushed as others just laugh at your face. isn't it wonderful?

Mysterion345 11

this is when you sneak into grandmas room with a pillow and suffocate her decrepit ass

Time for the old hag to go to the nursing home.