By Chensticles - 14/10/2009 01:25 - France

Today, I went to my hairdresser who promised me a haircut which "all the girls would want you" for. She gave me a combover. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 188
You deserved it 3 651

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How can you even HAVE a combover if you have a full head of hair? And if you don't, wtf were you expecting?

Interesting, at what point did you realise she was giving you a combover. Was it when she sat you down, picked up the last 3 strands of hair on the side of your head and layed them across the top then said that'll be $25 thanks???

Comments

moonlight_daze 8

Now take off all you clothes and strike a playboy pose!

How can you even HAVE a combover if you have a full head of hair? And if you don't, wtf were you expecting?

im confused so do the like shave off the top part of your head then leave one side all long so you can come it over the bald spot?

Who said he had a full head of hair*lol* I have at least a handful of guys going to college with me who are no older than 23 and they're already going visibly bald.

doesn't have a full head of hair anymore:D

Interesting, at what point did you realise she was giving you a combover. Was it when she sat you down, picked up the last 3 strands of hair on the side of your head and layed them across the top then said that'll be $25 thanks???

LemonadePink 0

So girls dig that look in France? Hahah.

noshitsherlock 0

YDI. You could have ASKED what she was going to do

She was probably a silly old lady who thought she was still with the times. Oh well.

The really sad part is that you hair looked so crappy she thought a comb-over was an improvement.... YDI for not putting a little effort into your appearance.

True true. I bet he doesnt look like an elephant asshole like you though.

So she shaved your head bald except for one side? Left that really long so you could comb it over? Yea, fake.

perdix 29

Combing your wild pubes over your shriveled, ugly junk could help in the short run.