By fuckoffgran - 01/08/2013 14:46 - Ireland

Today, my grandma told everyone at our party to stay away from me, saying, "Ya might catch obesity from her and become fatass porkers too." I complained to my dad, at which point my gran faked being inebriated. My dad rolled his eyes and said, "She's DRUNK, honey. Chill out." FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 486
You deserved it 5 695

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sounds like my family reunions. Sometimes you just gotta "respect" your elders by biting your tongue. Although that was quite insensitive of her. I'm sorry OP that's not nice at all

Tell everyone to steer clear of grandma or you'll get saggy **** that look like plastic bags filled halfway with water lol

Comments

Sounds like my family reunions. Sometimes you just gotta "respect" your elders by biting your tongue. Although that was quite insensitive of her. I'm sorry OP that's not nice at all

Just because shes old doesn't give her the right to act like that. Old or young, i think everybody should respect each other.

Sadly #12, that's not how it works. It would make everything a lot easier if it worked that way.

ILoveMyArm 15

Am I the only one who doesn't actually have family reunions or get togethers? My family's policy is to avoid seeing each other unless it is required.

#19: That's not always a good thing. I saw my family for the first time in twenty years a few years back. It was nice seeing them, but they were little more than strangers to me. Being with family is underrated nowadays.

Reunions? Why are you re-uniting. There's probably a reason you haven't talked in the last bunch of years. Engagements? What are you? Engaged in warfare? Respect your elders? If you're in BC, Canada, you respect your Edlers just as much as yours elders.

SparklyCuntt 12

I'm guessing my fellow B.C resident, 45, had a little too much weed today. Cause that shit made no sense.

There's a reason I stopped smoking weed, 62

Usually grandmas raise the roof at parties...Cancun '93...but in all seriousness, that sounds like a pain in the ass OP :/

renaee 13

They should stay away from her instead. Might catch Diarrhea of the mouth.

Words just flow out of gran like Tourette's and vomit. There's no stopping that.

Tell everyone to steer clear of grandma or you'll get saggy **** that look like plastic bags filled halfway with water lol

darkangel21492 10

obviously 61 is being sarcastic here...

Thank you #70. If some people didn't have something stuck up their ass they could see that. It's like people are afraid to actually speak their minds on here.

Aw OP, I'm so sorry relatives can be harsh and I agree with #4

Nothing wrong with family insults ;) but that does suck OP, it always sucks how you can't say anything to elders. Just don't take it to heart :)

So you're implying that it's ok what the grandma did because she's old? Maybe OP is self conscious about her weight (or not) either way, not cool

Nothing wrong with family insults? What an ignorant thing to say. I work with women on weight loss and almost ALL of them have had painful relationships with family who didn't love them enough to bring up their self esteem, not tear it down. I've been there too. I do not believe in just letting a relative berate me, and I don't care HOW old he or she is. Unless there is mental illness or dementia, I will stand up for myself or anyone else who is the receiver of the barbs. Sweetie (OP) you are worth so much more inside and out than that ignorant grandmother of yours. You can respect her, but that doesn't mean you have to listen to her hurtful words. Personally, I keep myself as far away from the ones who hurt me as I can and when I visit, I control the visit. I go to MY vacation destination, stay in a hotel, and invite them for a day or two. I refuse to put myself in the path of their ammunition.

I thought the winky face would show that I was being sarcastic. I do find it very wrong what her grandmother has said about her, maybe I should've been a bit more clear of that. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.

agree. nothing wrong with insults. as long as you can take a hit.