By Anonymous - 02/06/2014 18:17 - United States - San Francisco

Today, my grandmother tried to start a fist-fight with my wife during my wedding ceremony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 497
You deserved it 4 570

Same thing different taste

Top comments

guci101 14

Just tell them to arm wrestle and settle it that way. I'll place $20 on Grandma. Any takers?

Comments

So maybe grandma knows something you don't. Red flag.

you don't just marry one person but an entire family... goes for both spouses... I hope everything got under control real quick and none of them was harmed

Axel5238 29

Agreed, this bad blood had to be going on for a while. That stuff doesn't usually pop up out of nowhere and can cause serious marriage problems. I'm sure there were red flags for something like this a mile away.

You deserve such an awesome grandma.

fuckmylife518 15

You wouldn't happen to be the groom whose new father-in-law told him "That ring gets very heavy real fast" while your wife and her mother were standing next to you, are you? Because that would really suck...

I can hear it now. "Hey you! Yeah, you in the white! I bet I can shove those flowers all the way up that wide ass of yours! And dont get the idea I'll let some preacher keep me from bitch slapping you into next week! Thank goodness for that tight dress. That's the closest together your thighs have been since you were 12!"

You mean the oldest woman in the family isn't supposed to fight the newest female in the group for dominance?

WasabiMars 21

I'd like to stay away from that situation as far away as possible. Two women in a fistfight is definitely worse than two pro MMA fighters going at it.