By ohsnap - 22/01/2011 21:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend was going down on me, when I heard my dog start growling. He must have thought my girlfriend was hurting me, because out of nowhere and before I could do anything, he attacked her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 808
You deserved it 5 727

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dogs and ******* have never really gotten along much, y'know.

The number 1 reason the pets should never be in the same room as 2 people having sex. it never works out.

Comments

today, my girlfriend was going down on me. now, I don't know about you but for me that's a win not a fml.

fluffbunny 0

It must be a New York thing. The city that never sleeps. No wonder everyone goes to Vegas.

Nympho_Ninja 0

OP, it's called shutting the door. Maybe your dog attacked her on the basis that you don't have enough respect for your animals and assume they wanna see you get a *******. Cockiness..it never gets you anywhere.

So you guys **** with the dog in the room?

Smexi101 0

How is this bad for u?, just think about ur poor girlfriend and how she feels...

exactly what i thought. more like **** her life. not yours.

xundria 5

F t dogs life... He gets to be put down for attacking someone.....

it might be a while before she does that again!!!

who gets a head with the dog watching???????!!!!!! you're one sick individual

fluffbunny 0

It was a test between the dog and the girl on who gets to play with the squeaky toy. Apparently the dog took out the competition and gets OP's squeaky all to himself.

What's with these FML's, lately. Girls “going down” on guys and guys giving girls “hand jobs”.

i skimmed through and saw NO call of duty jokes. what the hell guys?