By Leenotgay - 25/09/2011 04:23 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me that she's totally convinced I'm gay. When I tried explaining that I can't be if I'm attracted to her, she took it as me thinking she's mannish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 334
You deserved it 3 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Dude, just give it to her to show her your not gay!

Comments

Patrick121 0

We heard you the first two times dipshit

Probably app failure since all three posts were at the same time.. It happens so cut him some slack.

RoseIsMe 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
ImOlivia 5

Well, at least you're out of the closet.

Krista835 5

I don't really see how that relates? She suspects him of being gay where as apparently you actually are. So for you to know how it feels it'd be like your boyfriend accusing you of being straight I would think..

Krista835 5

Oh crap I read this wrong.. Don't mind me. >.>

Just stop dressing up like lady gaga! That should do it..

nitewlf12 10

And not all cross-dressers are gay.

^^ Thumbs up to the 17-year-olds debating cross-dressers and their sexuality

fthislyfe 22

I love sports and video games and I'm not mannish and I don't do the other craps you just mentioned.

ImOnAButterflyxP 2

Well if you're gay, just tell her, but if you're not, bang her hard tonight! Show her who's the man.

kiakia0131 23

Maybe you shouldn't have tried to compare your penis size to that guy in that gay porno.

mishkaroni 15

Ha! If she's still with you feeling that way, then it's an insecurity on her side...

You've found yourself a nice catch-22 there. Either prove to her that you're not gay (any way you like ;) ), or just give up now because it'd be a futile effort. Or, you never know, she might just have been kidding.