By dumbass - 01/10/2009 20:07 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me she lost her phone and not to call or text her. After about three hours, I text her phone, asking if she found it yet. I got a reply, saying "Nope." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 758
You deserved it 5 868

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expertfail 0

Could have been a stranger who had picked up the phone, not knowing what to say to a random stranger and thinking a vaguely witty 'Nope!' would be the best way to solve the situation and to, sort of, be helpful? Optimistic, but I'll be the first to put it out there.

Comments

sunshyne84_fml 0

both of you are dumb!! why didn't u just call the phone and see if the person wanted to return it

jess07 0

I agree it could have been a stranger...It's happened to me before. The nice guy who found my phone texted the person in my inbox with the most messages to find out how to return it to me. But if it was your gf, that's hilarious. Epic fail.

she was probably ****** someone or it was someone who stole the phone

Translation: Do not call or text her. . . ever again. The lost phone story is a polite lie, like "No, those pants don't make your butt look fat."

They should always reply with, "I like you better with no pants."

And the reply should NEVER be, "No, it's your BUTT that makes your butt look fat."

#49, I hereby present you with this internet.

hornetchik 0

What a ******* dumb bitch. If she actually meant to dump you that way, then shes a ******* gutless bitch. ******* BITCH.

free2speak 14
hornetchik 0

NOT chilling with them, was precisely the idea.

Yeah, that's what I thought, a stranger who found it is replying, not the gf, unless your gf is just that dumb, lol!

Dude she's a bitch and aint worth the time

leshreve 0

It could be because someone stole it and they were replying?

Is it entirely impossible that she was being sarcastic? Like maybe, she meant "well I must have, otherwise why would you text me and how would I text back?" It's what I would do. Plus, she said "Nope," not "No, I'm still looking for it. If you see it, let me know! :(" So, it sounds like sarcasm.

I have to say that's a spot on assessment! I think OP is overreacting ______________________________ www.myspace.com/rapid99