By dumbass - 01/10/2009 20:07 - United States

Today, my girlfriend told me she lost her phone and not to call or text her. After about three hours, I text her phone, asking if she found it yet. I got a reply, saying "Nope." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 760
You deserved it 5 869

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Expertfail 0

Could have been a stranger who had picked up the phone, not knowing what to say to a random stranger and thinking a vaguely witty 'Nope!' would be the best way to solve the situation and to, sort of, be helpful? Optimistic, but I'll be the first to put it out there.

Comments

0515_dw_090084 0

Didn't you kinda get the hint when she told you not to call her or text her because she lost the phone. I mean really who says "hey I lost my phone don't call me!!" Usually you just say Hey i lost my phone. CAUSE YOUR GONNA KNOW SHE CAN'T TEXT OR CALL YOU IF HER PHONE IS LOST.

I agree with number 29, that's the exact thing I would do if I told someone I lost my phone and ended up finding it THREE HOURS LATER. It's logical.

someone else could've found it and replied.

mister_moops 0

wow. it seems like all the fmls recently are pretty much "today, i'm a ******* moron. fml"

grimmelok 0

Are you people dense? Obviously she doesn't want to get any calls from him PERIOD, and lied about her phone being lost. Plus, why would she say, "Don't call or text me!"

oxroxybabe 0

aww that must suck but at least you know shoe has her phone

Sorry, but I had to reread your comment four times before I figured out what you meant by that shoe thing. I just kept picturing Maxwell Smart...

Did you fail to see the sarcasm in her reply?

sugar_407 0

hahaahaha this made me laugh. that sucks though

jennyess 0

hahaha what a dumb bitch.. and can i just say...HAIL TO THE ******* KING: KEVIN NEALON BABYYY i love you dude gotta give you a shoutout your hilarious and i love you on weeds. So glad they chose someone with a great sense of humor as a guest moderator. marry me?