By username - 19/05/2015 06:45 - United Kingdom - Leatherhead

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend suggested we start using a safe word during sex - not because we're into BDSM or anything like that, it's just in case she gets bored and wants me to stop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 775
You deserved it 5 918

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Try some new things out; ask her what she wants.

I think the yawning should be enough OP. FYL

Comments

She needs to meet the OP's boyfriend from yesterday who stops in the middle for donuts.

gintwinsmoore 20

#46...no need to call him a lame ass...maybe he's more inexperienced than she is which makes it boring for her.

ajs1987 15

Give her that safe word, but then abuse it. Any time she's complaining about something or talking to you about something you don't care about, you'll know what to say.

Rule 1: If a woman is not able or willing to communicate her wants and desires to her partner you deserve all the shitty and boring sex she gets. Rule 2: If a man is not able or willing to communicate his wants and desires then he deserves all the shitty and boring sex he gets. It can be something as simple as 'a little to the left' to as difficult as 'I'll only sex up someone who's a naturally bald one-toothed midget'. If you don't put yourself out there and communicate it, you'll probably never ever get it.

Candyazz 10

how in God's name did you know my fetish?!?

her "caramel! caramel!" you "are you hurt?" her "No the walking dead is on!"

Did she tell you it was for when she gets bored or did you figure it out? Cause I feel as if you figured it out you should have tried to change things up.

Since when did you begin doing BDSM? Since 50Shades? pffft.. fail!

They're not into any sort of bondage... Comprehension is a lovely quality.

"I wanna know what love isssss, I want you to show meeeee" if none of these work time to belt out a safe song, OP. Right to the point.

By looking at your user name "username" i would suggest the safe word to "use her name"

Wait, a comment that actually made me laugh? You must be GOD!!! I bow to you...