By Anonymous - 24/08/2014 05:51 - United States - Hicksville

Today, my girlfriend sent me a bunch of sexy pics and said to come over to her place. I thought she was in the mood for sex. Nope, she just wanted me to come over and hang a shelf, after which she sent me back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 935
You deserved it 7 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was pretty shelfish in my opinion.

eaglerob 20

That's your future wife right there; embrace the chaos

Comments

jajajanie 13

at least you got to nail SOMETHING.

What's next - she invites you up for coffee and serves you Tasters' Choice?

Goblin182 26

Send her a picture of some very nice expensive jewlery. When she comes over have her blow you. Then send her home.

What point are you trying to make here? That she should have given him a ******* in exchange for setting up the shelf? That's not at all how a healthy relationship works. There's nothing wrong with doing non-sex-related things with your partner every once in awhile without demanding to be compensated in some way.

That isnt your girlfriend, man. FRIENDZONED!!

laylaeve 9

Well she sure used you..I'd drop that one

You seriously think he should dump his girlfriend just because she doesn't have sex with him every single time he wants her to? Most relationships have more to them than that.

@102 I think it's more about manipulation than the fact that she didn't want to have sex with him. I think it would be better for OP to talk with her about it then dump her though.

You obviously deserved it for thinking that a female only sends "sexy" photos when they want sex. What a dick you are.

She sent sexy photos and asked him to come over, it's a reasonable conclusion that she would want the D. If she had only sent photos and no invite, then it your statement would be accurate in the situation.

That was a great tactic on her part, sorry you didn't get yours brother.