By Anonymous - 24/08/2014 05:51 - United States - Hicksville

Today, my girlfriend sent me a bunch of sexy pics and said to come over to her place. I thought she was in the mood for sex. Nope, she just wanted me to come over and hang a shelf, after which she sent me back home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 935
You deserved it 7 025

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That was pretty shelfish in my opinion.

eaglerob 20

That's your future wife right there; embrace the chaos

Comments

DogeMan 14

Send her sexy pics as tell her to come over and when she does tell her u have homework u need help on

nitrog100 21

Next time she's in the mood, deny her.

She's a bitch trying to take advantage of you, OP.

And yet she probably complains about how the world only sees her as a sex object. If she'd have asked nicely, the shelf probably would've been hung without expectation. That's what people who care for each other do, but using her body as a tease only encourages the notion that that is all she's good for.

be happy with the pics and helping her. not every sexy pic has to end in sex. maybe OP isn't telling everything since you only get 300 characters to write an fml.

Your girlfriend just gave me a good idea for the next time I have a boyfriend and need some house work done. Just kidding. That's really mean, and manipulative.

just wait and see what she wants when she asks for help hanging shelves.

You definitely need to tell her that you dislike her being manipulative, but at the same time you need to reassure her in that you will do things for her just because she asks, not because she is offering sex in trade. I spent an entire night doing the most tedious work of my life. Why? My gf asked me to help her make a chart so that she could keep track of all the pokemon she had caught as well as their attributes so she could get favorable stats. She's a game completionist and I am to so I helped her out. I didn't expect it to take 5 hours of photoshop work doing nothing but copy paste and grid lines. I got nothing in return, but I'm ok with that because it helped her and made her happy. She's my gf and that's what relationships are about, helping each other and making each other happier. Using manipulative tactics is wrong and a good way to degrade a relationship. Time for a talk with your gf.