By srloin - 21/09/2011 16:42 - United States

Today, my girlfriend said I looked like ET and made me pose next to a full scale model of him while she took a picture. She's showing her friends the picture and they agree. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 278
You deserved it 3 448

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Epsilonyx 15

You sound attractive. Hit me up. You don't gotta phone home when you're with me, bby.

Comments

Aww poor baby. What are you gunna do about it? Phone home?

She either loves you for your character or thinks ET is hot. If it's the second option, perhaps you should reconsider dating her.

that sucks, but why would you let her make you pose for a picture?

Agreed...how did she MAKE you? You knew no good would cone of that picture. Send your insensitive girlfriend someplace far far away...

perdix 29

It *IS* your girlfriend. If it was a girl that rejected you for a date and then decided to humiliate you by conparing you to ET to everyone, then your L would be F'd. Evidently, she liked your bug-eyed, flat-headed, scaly-skin look, so be a good sport about the joke and pity all the dudes who aren't getting laid tonight.

boredblonde 17
boredblonde 17

The fact that your girlfriend is able to make you do anything against your will is a sure sign that you're a ******* pansy. Enjoy the spotlight, princess.

skyeyez9 24

ET was cool! He could fly and bring dead things back to life (wilted plants).

At least your famous. Take solace in that